Saturday, September 18

"me" bag


This is the kind of post that is intended for the enjoyment of Grandparents.... everyone else may wonder why in the world am I putting this picture on here! This is the content's of Lawson's "me bag" for his preschool. The assignment was to put in 5 things that represented them so the class could get to know them, and it was a show and tell.... So, these 5 things were picked out by he himself:
Shin Guard: because he loves soccer
Chalk: because he loves to draw
Cross: because he loves Jesus :)
Video Game
Goggles: loves swimming

3 comments:

mom said...

those items sound exactly like Lawson!! Can't wait to get there and spend some fun time with my 3 grandsons!! Love them all!

Courtney said...

What a great idea, especially for his age.

Auntie YaYa, Aldo, Taco, and BoBO said...

Well, I learn something new everyday...i didnt know that you Mr. Lawson loved to draw..thats awesome...if ya want...u can draw a pic for me Aldo, Laela , taco and maya (our dogs)