Friday, September 24

9-23-10


Looks like my long awaited 4oth birthday has come and gone, and I survived! My dear hubster pulled off throwing me a surprise party... I was very impressed with his planning! (party pics to follow....) Ron reserved a private room at our favorite local steakhouse. Dinner and app's were served buffet style.... Ron ordered up beautiful floral arrangements for the tables, decorated with balloons..... Had my favorite cake from my favorite local bakery. Invited friends without me being aware.... Wow, he deserves hubby of the year for this!
As far as turning 40 goes, it wasn't bad after all! I love my life right now so how can I complain? The baby was the best 40th b-day present I could wish for!
And to think, I have 6 years to plan something for Ron's 40th.... hmmmmm

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Great family picture!!! Sorry we missed the party. We were thinking of you. Love and miss you all lots.