Tuesday, June 16

VBS, Crocodile Dock

It's Vacation Bible School week at our church this week!!
There are over 1,000 kids attending!!!
Me and the boys are all 3 participating. The boys are both attending, and I am volunteering. In fact, I am Lincoln's teacher!! What fun it is to finally get to be that "fly on the wall" and watch Lincoln participate in something as special as this. Plus I just love love love spending time with 5 year old, the are the coolest!! I have several of my friends kiddo's in my class, so it's been fun getting to know them. I feel so glad that I decided to volunteer, it was such a last minute decision. Four hours each day this week (8:30-12:30) is putting my schedule to the ringer, but we are managing. My house work is suffering, but I can catch up on that.
Looking forward to see how God works in the lives of my 5 yr old class for the remainder of the week. God is Good, and God is Powerful!

No comments: