Saturday, February 14

Weekend Ramblings

Last night I volunteered to have a "Babysitting Night" at our house for some neighbors. I thought it would fun for the neighbor kids to all come over to play while the parents got to go on an early Valentine's date. It was all boys that came, which made it especially fun (wild??).
What's in it for me???
Well, now I have several "saved" date nights to use while they watch our boys in return!!
This is Bryce, 22 months. He had a blast just watching and laughing at the older boys!! I've never watched him before, but I told his mommy he is welcome anytime, he was a piece of cake!!! (except for the poopy diaper...)
It was easy, we just locked them in Lucky's kennel: !!!!
Just kidding, of course. Ron thought it would be funny if I put this "babysitting" picture on... But really they played in Lucky's kennel for an hour. Pretending to be dogs, and giving each other snacks, etc... Easily entertained!
I am glad that 85% of my readers have a Valentine's date tonight! We do... The boys will go to Win Kids for a camp out 6:30-10 and Ron and I will have a sushi date (our favorite childless thing to do).
And of course we are excited anticipating our puppy friend, Chloe to come over in just a bit for the weekend. Lucky and Chloe (another female golden retriever) are going to have so much fun... So are Lincoln and Lawson (and me and Ron). We get so excited about these kind of things... We are going to take them on walks, etc.... Can't wait...
Ron and I are reading Dobson's book, Strong Willed Child. We are learning all sorts of neat things about Lawson and some great idea's. We also liked his book, Bringing up Boys.





No comments: