Friday, February 20

google game

this is a Facebook thing, but it's funny reading everyone's. If you have a blog or facebook, try it. Or you can post yours in my comments....

INSTRUCTIONS
1. Go to Google.com
2. Including the quotation marks, type "[YOUR NAME] needs"
3. Take the top 10 results and post them.
4. Laugh.

Results:

Cynthia needs....
1. to learn to wear clothes that don't drown her (I've actually been told that)
2. lots of love (I can handle that!)
3. to tighten her security (???)
4. a pillow police (could help around here. someone keeps stealing my pillow...)
5. 23 row of tile in her kitchen (I'll tell Ron about that)
6. a cheap car (don't need one, love my suburban)
7. to lighten up (hmmmmm)
8. to be allowed to get on with the rest of her life (hmmm??)
9. a clean kitchen and clean refrigerator when she arrives home (I like this one)
10. to stop being a brat (I think they have the wrong cynthia)

No comments: