Saturday, February 28

Visitor

Matthew, our 17 yr old nephew (oh yeah, he is 18 now I'm in denial...), and cousin to the boys is here for the weekend!!! He is going to go check out Texas Tech on Monday, he got accepted there and is deciding on what college to go to since he is graduating this yr... If he goes to Texas Tech in Lubbock he will be TEN hrs from home and his parents. 5 hrs from us in Dallas... Sue if he goes to Tech, you guys can always meet HERE which would be half way, 5 hrs for each of you!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Psssst...He is 18 now!!

Anonymous said...

I'm in denial as well. How could baby Matthew be old enough to go to college? I'm so proud of him!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to really miss him!! I know he is going to do really great!! My grandson the lawyer!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to really miss him!! I know he is going to do really great!! My grandson the lawyer!