Tuesday, February 24

Supply List

In just 3 short weeks, it is Kindergarten Round-up for next year. This is when you get your child registered in the school to start kindergarten for next year. Can't believe this time has come!!! But Lincoln is super pumped about starting... it's like a dream come true for him that kinder is right around the corner, he's such a "school boy".

I don't know about anyone else, but I have always wondered what kind of "school supply" list the kids have these days. So if you are like me and are wondering... here is the kindergarten supply list. Knowing me, I'll probably have all these supplies ready by next week: which is 6 months early. I'm just like that. I'm the opposite of procrastinator, whatever that is.

KINDERGARTEN
3 – 4oz. Elmer’s Glue
1 – 12x18 Manila paper 50 ct.
2 – 160 ct. Kleenex tissue
1 – Sharp 5” Fiskar scissors
2 – 8 ct. Crayola crayons-small
6 - #2 Pencils
1 – Prang 8ct. Watercolor set
2 – 1.27 oz. Avery Glue Stick
1 – Crayola Washable Thick Classic Markers 8ct
.1 – 12x18 asst. Construction paper 50ct.
2 – 24 ct. Crayola crayons
1 – Crayola Washable Thin Classic Markers 8ct.
2 – Green pocket & Brad folder1 – Antibacterial Wetones wipes
2 - 16 ct. Crayola Crayons1- 12 x 18 Assorted Sulphite Construction Paper
2 - .77 oz (22 gram) Elmers's Glue Stick

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I can't believe he'll be in kindergarden next year. That is so unreal.

cwmomof3 said...

Go with your gut and get the supplies early. You have no idea how crazy it is to try to buy supplies right before school starts. I tried to do it for PPCD 2years ago and had to go to 3 differents stores and STILL didn't get everything. It is MADNESS!!
Cara