Monday, December 29

LaLa in Flower Mound

Here is a La La udate for Sue:
We have "initiated" her in her 1st 24 hrs here. She ate a whole meal of Chinese food (and loved it) before she realized what it was, she already has the dog sleeping on her bed with her (a Wilson treat, she normally isn't allowed in bed... so she loves when any of the Wilsons visit...), she bought a $15.00 itunes card and already used it up, I took her to 75% off Walgreens Christmas shopping (she came home with bags and bags of candy canes: good they are healthy for her...), we made her try a cup of night time hot tea (didn't like it), she got her 1st 2 boy jumping on her wake up, she already has had to watch Cat and the Hat, Horton hears a Who, and Kung Fu Panda (didn't mind this...), she thought we were out of our mind when I was calling neighbors to borrow an egg instead of running to the store (something my neighbors and I do quite frequently...), she has had to play pretend kitchen, r/c cars and helicopters, read bedtime stories, she has done lots and lots of texting and listening to music, eating up the peanut butter balls, slept in until 10am this morning, she babysat Lawson for 2 hrs yesterday while mommy and Lincoln went to the doctor... I think it's going to be a fun week!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! That sounds like so much fun! Just think she is missing all the fun around here...I vaccuumed, washed dishes, put up the three Christmas decorations we had out, did laundry, and had a frozen pizza for dinner by myself.

Tiffany said...

Wow! you are busy busy during the holidays. Love that you and your neigbors actually call on each other and communicate. I wish more communities were as engaged. La La cracks me up. Its so much fun watching her and DanLyn grown into *gasp* teenagers and being young women. The drama!! LOL.

The birthday, anniversary and NYE extravaganza sounds hectic but like lots of fun. Good tidings to all the Geris!!! and a happy early Anniversary. I guess your anniversary and my sister's anniversary are very close.

Best wishes, TKM