Sunday, December 28

La La is Visiting

My neice, Lauren: La La to us, is here to visit with us (from the Houston area) for a whole week!!! The boys (and me) are SO. excited. So stayed tuned for updates on our activities. We got back last night from our family trip to Houston (5 hr drive), hosting by Tom, Courtney, and Bristol. I have some pictures of the trip to post once I get my thoughts together. I had to spend the am at the clinic because I have a sinus infection, but the steroid shot and Z pack will clear that right up..... It's always one of that's sick during these months.....

1 comment:

The Wilson Crew said...

I am so glad I went to the doctor Saturday morning for my sinuses. I thought I was being proactive and trying to prevent it from getting really bad, but it has certainly caught up to me yesterday and today. Doing lots of sleeping. Hope the antibiotics kick in soon!