Monday, March 15

Updater, for those who are interested!!

Baby Update:
I have my last sonogram tomorrow. Both boys are coming with me to see the baby!!

3 weeks to go!! Induction continues to be scheduled for April 8 th. Baby continue's to look healthy, and possibly big???

Total weight gain so far: 27 lbs. Looks like a lot more to me!! Supposed to gain 1 lb a week for the next 3 weeks, so it looks like my total weight gain might be around 30 lbs... (with Lincoln I gained a total of 42lbs and Lawson only 19lbs) Funny how all 3 pregnancies can be such different experiences.

I'm preregistered at the hospital, so I'm pretty much ready to go at anytime now!

My mom will be here when I deliver to help take care of the boys while I'm at the hospital, and to bring the boys up to meet the baby.... The same day she leaves, Ron's mom flies in to stay for a week to help us out post-delivery!! I feel so much better knowing our Mom's will be here!

Starting to stockpile my freezer by cooking and freezing extra meals, homemade bread, etc... This will sure help out during the transition. And of course, I'll be treated to some new mommy meals by friends and neighbors, Thanks!

Back Pain is my only complaint at this time, and that interferes with my sleep so please pray for relief of the pain and better sleep for me!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I hope the next three weeks are good weeks for you...I'll pray that they are are as pain free as possible. Can't believe Lennox will be here in just days!