Wednesday, March 17

Staycation

So far, our Spring Break has been fun and eventful. We are enjoying our "staycation" and keeping busy.

Monday: We spent the whole afternoon Rollerskating with our playgroup friends.
Lincoln had piano lessons, then we rode bikes until it was too dark outside...

Tuesday: The boys went with me to my sonogram. We picked up Lincoln's friend, Taylor, and headed for lunch and play at McD's. Then the boys and Taylor played and played and played... They spent about 3 hrs playing outback!! More bike riding in the evening.

Wednesday: St. Patrick's Day
We started our morning off with a Scavenger Hunt from the "Leprechaun".... This was a big hit, and the surprise at the end was the Twister game! Something I tried to give to someone for a birthday present last week, but the boys were begging me to keep it. So, we had to play a few game of good old fashioned Twister! We had green oatmeal for breakfast, then the boys had to hunt down a few neighbors that weren't wearing green to pinch.
This afternoon, we spent FOUR whole hours of indoor swimming at the community center. I think Lincoln probably did at least 50 cannon balls off the diving board. Fun times... We rented Planet 51, and they will be heading off to Awana (church) in just a bit. That is if I can wake Lincoln up from his nap, all that swimming wiped him out! Falling asleep for a nap at 5pm is NOT a good thing... This probably means he will wake up at 8pm, then be up until midnight!

Still figuring out what the last 2 days of Spring Break has in store for us!

2 comments:

lala said...

i hope my mom tlked to u cause we are coming tomorrow:)

mom said...

WOW!!! I think I'm going to be really tired when I'm there!!! Having loads of fun but worn out!!