Wednesday, February 3

What's in a Name...

Yes, we finally decided on a name!
Any guesses?
Yes, it is an "L" name, and yes it is "different".
(ie... it's NOT Luke, Landon, Lane or Logan!)
And it's not my original favorite, Levi.
The 1st person we told the name to, didn't quite have a positive reaction, it was more like "I guess I could get used to that name,
you can get used to any name"!
However, that didn't sway our decision.
Ron and I both think it's a beautiful, strong, unique, "cool" name, and the boys love it too!
We hope that you all are fond of it, as well.
Or at least "get used to it"!!
Stay tuned for the name disclosure coming soon (first AND last name!)

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

oooooo I am so excited. I just know it's going to be totally awesome and unique, just like Boy #3.

The Wilson Crew said...

Is it Lucek?

That would be a first name that is a last name!

The Wilson Crew said...

Is it Lawyer? That would be part Lawson and part Sawyer...

cwmomof3 said...

I want to know now!!!! I'm voting for Lucek!