Thursday, February 18

High Hopes


Lincoln's dream job "as a teenager" at the moment is working at Blockbuster. Not sure how he came up with this, and don't even ever remember taking him to Blockbuster (???). The Blockbuster closest to us recently closed down, so Lincoln was upset about this but I told him there was another one in Flower Mound!!! He says it would be cool to work with all the movies and games.
I'm still shocked that in Kindergarten they write sentences and whole stories. A lot has changed since I was in Kinder! It sure has been hilarious to read some of the things Lincoln writes about in his journal, I'll have to share some more!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

He did such an awesome job!! I'm so proud of him...I will go to Blockbuster when he's a teen and rent a movie from him : )

Courtney said...

You can tell him that Aunt Courtney used to work at Blockbuster. When I was little I wanted to be a mommy and a shoe salesman. That is a great drawing. Very detailed.