Sunday, February 28

Home from S.A.

Just returned from a great girls weekend in San Antonio for Jen's baby shower. The boys stayed home with Ron for the entire weekend. Apparently, they had some great Daddy/son time. I was gone for 2 whole nights!! I got a little homesick being away from the boys, but on the other hand I think it was a great "rest" for me! And it was fantastic to spend so much time with my family, and being able to visit with some friends.
Here's Mom with all 4 of us kids. 2 pregnant.... Sue was so excited that for the 1st picture she was the skinniest!! (and she has lost almost 40 lbs so she really really looks tiny now!!)
Bristol (my niece) and me...
Jen and I getting ready for a dinner out at Peasano's, one of our favorites.
We are just 4 weeks apart, and are having fun being pregnant together.
My sister, Susan, and her daughter (my niece) Lauren.
Don't they look like they could be sisters here?


No comments: