Wednesday, January 6

Someone is turning 4 today!!!



It's bittersweet that my "baby" is turning 4 today! Just like everyone says, time sure does fly!!!
Lawson's birthday has included several "mini" celebrations. While in SA for our Christmas party, we had a little birthday party (along with Lauren) with his cousins, aunts/uncles, Grammy. We had his "family/home" party on Monday night since Daddy was going to be out of town all week. Tuesday he had his birthday at school, then next week he will have his "friends" party at Boomerangs (a bounce house place) with his classmates and playgroup friends.... Fun Fun Fun to be turning the big 4!!!

Lawson, Here are the 4 things I love most about you:
1. Your big blue eyes. What can I say? I could (and do!) stare at them all day. You get compliments on how blue and pretty your eye's are everywhere we go!
2. Your determination and persistence. I know sometimes this is what frustrates me also, but I know these are great qualities for your future! You get this from Daddy.
3. Your athleticness. You are the strongest, most athletic 4 year old I have ever seen! There hasn't been a sport you have tried that you aren't awesome at! I'm predicting that your athletic ability will be taking you far in life in some way.
4. Your voice: you have always had such a sweet voice and I love the way you have always enunciated your words. Now that you are 4, I love the conversations that we have! Keep them coming, you amaze me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so special...this blog is awesome for the boys....a good thing to look back at...yearss down the road.....Happy birthday lawson!!!!hope you liked your present from myself and uncle aldo!!

grammy said...

Happy birthday Lawson!! We love you! Sounds like you're have a good 4th birthday!!

Jennifer said...

I love that you list your favorite things about the boys on their birthdays. I also love his big blue eyes and his voice. : ) I'm glad that he's had such a wonderful 4th birthday - he deserves it!

Anonymous said...

So cute!