Thursday, January 14

Is it just me???

Dumb, I know. But this is what I wake up thinking...
The batman ice cream cake (picture on previous post) was from Baskin Robbin's, and it was yummy. It was excactly what Lawson wanted. But I'm wondering 2 things. There was so much room on the top of the cake, why didn't they put the writing on top versus on the side. And why would you write in cursive for a 4 year old?

Well, I'm off for a busy busy day. The boys both have early out today, so my morning is fun filled with helping out at Lincoln's school, running errands, having boys friends over, etc... The boys have a 4 day weekend, so let the fun begin!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Maybe since it's a cake for a 4 year old, they thought the decorations were for the child and the writing for the adults?

I'm so envious that ya'll get a 4-day weekend!

Anonymous said...

hummmm...or..its at lawsons eye level......cursive, maybe because its easier to write "free flowing" from the tube.....lol....what do ya think....rayray