Sunday, March 8

Spy Kids

I think I mentioned this b4, but one of the boys favorite things to play together lately is "Spy". They go and spy on imaginary bad people, and they even spy on me! So, here is a picture of them playing spy this am, they didn't even wake me up: they were just playing together in their rooms... They thought they also had to be dressed alike to be spy's together... They both have great imaginations.
Another favorite for them lately is playing "pirates". Such a boy thing!!
Another popular hit is doing "homework". I have these workbooks and things printed from online, and they will sit at the table with me "teaching" them for hours at a time, sometimes doing 20 or so worksheets a piece at one time. I can totally see myself homeschooling them (I'm not), I love to teach them and watch them learn, and they love for me to teach them and they love to learn. Brag alert: I'm certain that I have 2 "very" smart little ones, they are going to do well!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Such cute little spys. It is so much fun seeing what new things they will come up with and imagine. I love how eager they are to learn. You would be great as a homeschool mom.