Wednesday, March 4

Mommy Questions

Lincoln is 5 and Lawson is 3

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Linc: Clean up your room and do your chores.
Laws: No more crackers

2. What makes mom happy?
Linc: Hugs, Kisses, and Valentines.
Laws: When I make a funny face, like this.

3. What makes mom sad?
Linc: When she gets punched (???), or if I hurt a friend (???). And when Daddy is in another town.
Laws: When I be bad

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Linc: Tickling me or doing something funny
Laws: When she makes a funny face. And tickling me.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Linc: She went lots of places, played with her sisters and brother.
Laws: She ate chicken nuggets.

6. How old is your mom?
Linc: 22 or maybe 23 (mommy wishes)
Laws: 9

7. How tall is your mom?
Lincoln: 42 inches
Lawson: Thiiiiiis tall

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Lincoln: Play with us, cook, not be bothered or annoyed.
Laws: Do her chores (nope)

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Lincoln: chores
Lawson: chores (I'm seeing a theme here.. my boys think I'm always doing chores, and liking it!)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Lincoln: she will be the president
Lawson: Bowling

11. What is your mom really good at?
Lincoln: Sleeping, and finding things
Lawson: Working on the computer, cleaning

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Linc: Being bad
Lawson: Taking the boys to their room

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Lincoln: Mommy, you don't have a job do you? Is it cleaning? Before you were a mom your job was helping kids.
Lawson: Play computer, helping daddy

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Linc: apples
Lawson: banana's

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Linc: Being the best mom, everything she does, she is better than the rest.
Laws: all the things

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Linc: a flower
Lawson: a princess, or Blue from Blue's Clue's

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Linc: watch movies, talk, read books, go on walks, piano
Laws: Play and read books, park, winkids, play catch

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Linc: We both like to watch movies
Laws: We like to play and run

19. How are you and your mom different?
Linc: Mommy likes scary movies like Lost, and I don't
Laws: we have different names and mommy is a girl.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Linc: She takes care of me, and she is nice to me
Laws: She plays with me and kisses me

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Lincoln: To her meetings
Lawson: To get chicken nuggets

1 comment:

Courtney said...

It sure is funny to see how kids see you. I will have to ask Bristol these questions...