Sunday, March 15

Our Spring Break

Excited about our Spring Break this week!

The boys have Spring Break gymnastic camp at WinKids on Monday from 9-12, then meeting friends for lunch.

Tues through Friday.... Last minute plans to head to SA. Ron will be going on business, so we thought hey, let's tag along. So while he is working his you know what off in SA, we will be lounging around the hotel. We booked one with a nice indoor pool... So I figure the boys can swim like ALL day, then we can go back to the room and order room service and watch the boob tube until Daddy gets off of work and takes us out to dinner. Fun vacation, huh??? I'm looking forward to it, and also hoping to spend some time with my sister and maybe some friends will come and visit me at the hotel.

Coincidentally, me and the boys had already been planning a trip to SA for the following week, so we will be there for 2 weeks in a row. But the 2nd time, we will be staying with Jen and Mark, and I will be attending a spa party, which is a college sorority reunion.

I'll probably have my share of SA for the year!!!

So that's our Spring Break 2009, What do you have planned???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie and Aaron were signed up for WinKids camp at the same time, but Katie came down with a sore throat Sunday night! She would have loved to play with them. I think she has a crush on Lincoln!