Friday, October 24

School Shots

Lincoln has the best teachers for preschool this year. And NO I'm not just saying that because they check in on this blog once in awhile!! Hi Mrs. Kathy and Mrs. Caroline. Seriously, they are the best!! They even started a class blog and they post something after every class day.... How cool is that?? It's great for me, because I miss those precious hours I'm not with Lincoln so I feel very fortunate to get a glimpse of just what he is doing when he is not with me!! He is really learning a lot!!

Lawson wants to go to school so badly every day we drop off Lincoln. His teachers are soooo nice that sometimes they send "homework" home for Lawson, give him a little treat or sticker, and they even sent home ingredients last week for Lawson to make a candy corn pizza at home. When Lawson goes to MOPS, one of Lincoln's teachers is Lawson's teacher so he thinks that is so cool.

One of his teachers takes great pictures, and I took these off the class blog:



In this picture, he is doing the GQ pose that him and a couple of friends were doing...


And in here he is feeling all the pumpkin goop after they carved a pumpkin.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cool that they have a school blog. I wish we could see what Bristol was up to during the day.

The Herings said...

Hi! I stumbled across your blog when I googled MOPS and Flower Mound. Anyway, I would love to know what preschool your little one goes to. We're moving to Flower Mound next week (from Wisconsin) and I have a 3.5 year old that needs a new preschool. You can e-mail me at: theherings@gmail.com if you don't mind. I looking for a MOPS group too so I can get plugged in with a group of Christian ladies!

Thanks,
Jamie

Bearyhappykids said...

So sweet! Thank you for your words of kindness! We love Lincoln and Lawson is the best. Mrs. Carolyn and I really enjoy our jobs! Tell your friend to have their child's teacher check our our blog (you can send me their email address and I'll invite them to it! Maybe that will inspire them. But who, knows, not everyone is in love with their class like we are!
Mrs. Kathy

Jackson4 said...

Well if you were wondering if Lincoln was learning anything...there is your answer! The G.Q. thing kills us every time! He's such a cutie =)