Thursday, October 16

Is it Thursday already???

It's surprisingly chilly out today, about 60 degree's. It was nice to finally dress in fall outfits. And since it's cold I had the urge to bake some homemade bread... I'm hoping it turns out:so far it doesn't really look right... it's such a bummer to make bread that doesn't turn out. I've discovered that baking bread is actually therapeutic for some of us women.

It's allergy time over here for us. I've been up throughout the night coughing: finally went to the doc yesterday after I lost enough sleep. She gave me a shot you know where. So I'm hoping by tonight I can sleep. Even if it's just a little bit. Ron also has the allergy bug, and completely lost his voice yesterday at work. Not sure if he has it back today or not since I haven't talked to him. Yet.

Swimming at the CAC, gymnastics class, choir, soccer practice, preschool, is what we have been up to the past 2 days. Here is a cute pic I took of the boys yesterday morning before all &%#$ broke loose here yesterday. I won't go there though, you don't want me to go there, trust me!
We may be going to the State Fair this weekend. And we have an upcoming Houston trip planned to go see the Fam.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

We are looking forward to your visit!!!