Thursday, October 2

The HULK

So, I was over at my SIL's blog reading about my niece being this cute sparkly cheerleader for Halloween and now I have to vent!! Gone is the day I'll have a little one dressed as a cuddly green frog, gone is the day they want to be ELMO, gone is the day where Mommy gets to decide how cute and adorable they will be for Halloween.


First Lincoln wanted to be a ghost and Lawson wanted to be a monster. Well, I had to remind them that they were deathly afraid of ghosts and monsters at this point... Soooo.... Lincoln gets this idea he wants to be The Incredible Hulk. How he even knows who the Hulk is is beyond me... But he had this stuck in his head for 2 weeks w/o budging. Of course I'm giving him all these other CUTE idea's... But don't you want to be Peter Pan? Don't you want to be a soft cute cuddly little chicken? Nope, Incredible Hulk. So, I show him online how UGLY the costume is... and of course this excites him to the point he can't stop talking about it.... So, giving up all other hope, and realizing at his age he needs to be able to have a choice, I ordered him his HULK costume. Since we got it about 2 weeks ago, he has worn it at least once or twice a day, always puts it on when visitors come... I'm kind of hoping by the 31st he has changed his mind....





As of now, Lawson wants to be the red Power Ranger. I may be able to work on him....

7 comments:

Courtney said...

OMG that is the funniest thing. Very scary. You are right-he is growing up to fast.

Anonymous said...

I laughed so hard reading this!! You really do need that little girl!!

cwmomof3 said...

I'm sorry but that is the scariest thing I've seen in a LONG time!! Yuck! Lucky for me Maddie wants to be Cinderella and Ryan hasn't decided yet but hopefully it's be a firefighter or something like that. Power Rangers is cute!
Cara

Jenny said...

I'm with you. Caleb has a hand-me-down Spider Man he insists on wearing while Carter has chosen to be Jengo Fett from Star Wars. Gone are the days of Buzz/Woody, Tigger/Pooh, etc. Makes me sad.

Auntie YaYa, Aldo, Taco, and BoBO said...

LOL...he is definately playin the role..yaya

Anonymous said...

He looks like he's having SO much fun!!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention that I'm sure there's slim to no chance that he's going to be changing his mind!! In fact, I'm sure he'll be putting on the costume for guests for quite some time!