Monday, June 2

Soccer

Lincoln is officially signed up on a Soccer team for next fall. Then he will decide if he likes soccer better or Tball better (actually next yr it wouldn't be Tball anymore it would be coach pitch). Anyway, he is really excited about soccer and has been kicking the ball around to practice. Last night we were playing soccer, and Lawson stepped on a bumble bee and was stung. Ouch....

This week Lincoln starts a summer enrichment program through his summer school. It will be every Tues and Thurs morning for the month of June only, and is from 9-12. He is looking forward to it, and Taylor will be in his class!!

Next week Lawson will start his summer gymnastics class. Which will be his last Mommy and Me class: meaning after the summer I will not have to participate in the class, I'll get to sit and watch, yay.... I get enough mommy and me time.....

Next week Lincoln starts a Swimming Class for the summer at Win Kids, Swim Kids. He gets to go once a week for the whole summer.

I got to pay for the kids summer activities through ebay profits. I'm selling some phones for my brother and that has been profitable, and of course the garage sales have been great for finding ebay treasures...

MY MOM is coming for a quick visit this week. Her sister (my aunt) Joan will be in town for a work conference, so she will get to see her.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sounds like it will be an activity-filled summer for the boys...that's cool you were able to pay for everything from ebay.

I wish I could come to Dallas this weekend, too. This sat is the only sat the district makes the employees work (the sat after the last day of school). Bummer.

Courtney said...

Wow, sounds like you guys are going to be very busy. Can't wait to see videos of Lincoln playing soccer.