Wednesday, January 5

Lawson's 5th year Birthday Party!!!

Lawson wanted to have his big FIFTH year birthday party at Excite (Gymnastic's) gym, where he currently attends. He specifically wanted a BOYS ONLY party! I liked that idea b/c I thought it that environment, the boys could be boys and not have to "be gentle" around the girls! It worked out great, loved seeing all the boys together! He had 15 friends come, including Lincoln! He wanted a Star Wars themed cake and party supplies, and most of his friends gave him Star Wars presents! It was fun!!! Next he will have his "family party" tomorrow... on his actual b-day. Then I can take a deep breath since I will officially be done with the madness of Christmas/2 birthdays/Anniversary.
P.S. I CAN'T believe he is FIVE!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Birthday cake lawson...hope you had a BLAST...love you stinker...reaah and laela and aldo