Thursday, January 20

Quick Summary of my Quick trip to San Fran

Lennox and I were able to join Ron is San Francisco for a quick visit, while he was there working. Lincoln and Lawson stayed in Flower Mound with Nanny and Grandpa Dave. I had never been to San Fran, so I was excited for the opportunity! It was a fun filled few days....

We stayed downtown, in Fisherman's Wharf near Pier 31.


We went on an hour long river boat ride that took us under the Golden Gate Bridge, and also to look at Alcatraz and some sea lions! It was a very foggy day, so even though we were right under the bridge, we could hardly see it!



If you look REALLY closely, you can see the Golden Gate Bridge right behind us through the fog...




While I was in San Fran, I got to meet up with an old (but young) friend. I used to be Becky's babysitter starting when she was 2, now she is all grown up living in San Fran working 2 jobs and attending grad school. We met for breakfast at a local (and yummy) bakery...

Hanging around at the hotel. Can you tell he was suffering from 2 ear infections and 2 new teeth popping through???? This boy is always smiling even when he is suffering!

Muir Woods to see the Redwood tree's. This was my favorite part of the trip... Beautiful!!!
Our Goal: Take the boys back to San Fransisco one day... We want to take a bike ride over the Golden Gate Bridge with all 3 boys!!! You can rent bikes on one side, ride over, then take a ferry boat ride back.

No comments: