Saturday, December 18

just a bit of randomness

Just a bunch of random pictures I really wanted to share, all out of order, but that's pretty normal.

Reaah and Laela's visit... Our one and only whole group shot!

Me "showing off" my home made loaf of bread.

Lincoln's 7th birthday! Family party tonight. He designed the lovely brownie cake!

One shocked and happy boy to get a Nintendo DS XL !!!! I think he had tears in his eyes, and had to give us hugs! Sweet boy deserved it!


Nanny and Grandpa Dave arrived today!!! More on that to come!

How old are you turning? Seven!!!

Brothers hanging out! Lincoln was home sick from school for 2 days (fever and vomitting), so he wasn't "allowed" to be near and playing with the baby. Today, he was allowed to have contact again, so he spent a lot of time playing and reading to him.

My little sleeping batman!!! He is such a boy!


I love when babies sleep with their behinds up in the air, so cute!!!!

We had cousin Ginger and her 3 kiddo's over for dinner. Here is Ginger and her cute daughter Jenna getting some baby time with Laela and Lennox!

The Geri Girls!

Love Love Love reading books to my boys!!! This one is actually one of those Hallmark recordable books, with Grammy's voice. They love it!!!

1 comment:

Tom said...

A Nintendo DS XL????? Cant you take pictures and send messages with that? I am sooo jealous, but I know Lincoln deserves it, he is such a good big brother and is always doing great at school! Happy Birthday Lincoln, we love and miss you!!!