Sunday, December 26

Another Christmas has come and gone....

Every year, our Christmas's keep getting better and better than the last! Boys got spoiled by family and Santa. Funny thing is on Christmas Eve night, Lincoln was asking what Santa was going to bring him because he already had everything he wanted! Both sides of our families really went all out this year, and seriously we could have gone without a Santa visit all together! But as you can see, Santa came by and spoiled them too. Since they both have b-days near Christmas... they get lot's of things but then have to wait a whole year for more!
Now that both boys have new Nintendo DS XL's... all is good!
And, my husband went all out with my gifts. I got a new winter coat, boots, pj's, 10 or so new shirts, a couple of sweaters, cashmere scarf, 3 pairs of ear rings, umbrella, a book.... hmmm I must be forgetting something... THANKS RON!!!!!



From Santa!!!

Yummy Christmas dinner! I laughed at Lawson because this is exactly what we used to do on Christmas while we are waiting for dinner!

1 comment:

mom said...

Wish I could have been there with you guys on Christmas Eve/morning..Maybe I'll have to do that!