Friday, August 6

One Lucky Mommy

My week of Facebook posts, for those of you that refuse to get on Facebook!

I'm not sure which one is better... That I got to go to Babies R Us tonight and pick out a stroller of my choice (hated my last one) or that tomorrow I will be at the spa getting a facial. (Thanks Hubby, for both!)

Back to school shopping: DONE!!!

We decided that we couldn't send Aunt Loretta back to Colorado with out her getting to witness a fall (by both Lawson and Lincoln) that lead to lot's of blood, screaming (me), and a couple of butterfly stitches (on Lawson's cheek).....

Took the 3 boys to see Despicable Me... The baby slept the 1st half, and cuddled with me on my lap for the 2nd half, and I was really able to enjoy the time with my boys and the movie. I have to say that was the best "kids" movie I have ever seen, I loved it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!they r competing for who has bigger and better scars huh!I remember a lot of scraped knees growing up! These kids have graduaated to bigger and better-yaya

Tiffany said...

Wow, you are one lucky mommy. Hope you enjoyed the spa treatment.