Wednesday, November 4

The Ultimate Ramen Experience

A sweet friend of mine from MOPS/church, Jenny, entered a recipe in a Pei Wei (Facebook) contest. (If you don't know what Pei Wei is, find out, you're missing it!)
Well, she ended up winning. Her big prize was the "Ultimate Ramen Experience" for her and 9 friends. She decided to have a drawing of people that voted for her and were interested in attending with her. Well, I voted, and my name was drawn out of her 50 or so names that she had. I actually won something!!

So, last night.... The top Pei Wei corporate chefs came in to cook for US.... Our party of 10 was treated like royalty, not to mention we were each served a $100.00 dish of Lobster and Kobe steak! Also, a never ending stream of appetizers beforehand. We left with souvenir chopsticks and a gift card each.... It was so much fun and a great memory!! This picture is of me, Jenny (the winner), and Corrie another MOPS friend.
You can read a little about her Pei Wei adventure on her blog.
And see her three cute boys right here:
Thanks Jenny!

5 comments:

Tom said...

Wow, that sounds great, you guys got spoiled. We have a Pei Wei right by us, but I haven't tried it yet. I'll have to wait for you or Jen to come in to town, I doubt I will ever get Courtney in there...I still don't know how you ever got her to go to the Hibachi Grill with us.

Tiffany said...

I want to do this!!! Very cool. Lucky you for getting picked too. I haven't been to a Pei Wei since I left TX. I wonder if they even exist here in the hills. I feel some Internet research coming on.

mom said...

There's one real close to us too. Haven't been there yet. Tommy don't forget us when you go with C/J!

Jenny said...

It was a fun night! So glad you were able to come!

Jenny said...

It was a fun night! So glad you were able to come!