Thursday, November 5

Heartbeat and H1N1

Had an OBGYN appointment today.

Had a scare at 1st, because she couldn't find the heartbeat with the doppler. So, she took me into the sonogram room and did a quick one. Baby was just in an awkward position to find the heartbeat, but it was found!! Heartbeat is 154 (range is 120-180, that's right in the average). And since I had a surprise sonogram done, I got to see the baby's face and see the legs kicking around :)
Made an appointment in 2 weeks to have the anatomy/gender sonogram. Excited for that!!!
Had some blood work done today, and also got my H1N1 shot!!! At least now I have one less thing to worry about (getting the flu). Apparantly swine flu takes a toll on pregnant women, and many of them die.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad that everything turned out ok!!

Congrats on getting the shot - I think my dr will talk me into it during my appt Thanksgiving week.

Also glad you're feeling much better!

Tom said...

wow, how scary...glad everything is okay. Only 2 more weeks to find out the gender?? we are definitely looking forward to hearing the news down here. Can't wait!!

Tiffany said...

So.Anxious.To.Learn.The.Gender!