Friday, April 11

Storms, Hail, Lightening

Sooo.... Unfortunately, since we have been here in Sunny Florida, our home in the Dallas area has experienced some intense weather. Ron has been home putting out all the fires... Not only did our cars and roof experience damage from the last hail storm.... lightening struck our neighbors house, tree, and some of our home in the middle of the night this week.... So, needless to say, lot's more damage. Water damage in our home, computer and Internet down, garage door zapped, among many many more problems. Outlet and power outage, and some of our appliances are fried..... When will it ever end? We have so many claims out, adjusters, insurance issue's, cars and roofs to fix, computers and appliances to fix......

3 comments:

Courtney said...

We are saying lots and lots of prayers for you guys!!!!

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh. I'm glad you guys weren't home for that. I'm sure it would have scared the boys. I the insurance adjusters aren't too much of a chore to deal with.

cwmomof3 said...

How horrible! Lucky we haven't had any damage that we've noticed. My main fallout was having the kids in bed with me during the storms! I'm glad you were out of town.