Monday, April 28

No Pictures???

Courtney, no pictures here either. I actually have some I am waiting to post, but we are still having comp/internet problems from the storm, and one thing I can't do on the comp with my pics is download them.... So, I'll give you guys an update update anyways...

Thurs pm: Lincoln's open house for preschool. He has learned so much. He loves his teacher and he is going to miss her next year....

Friday: I got to meet Darla at Lifes a Beach for lunch. The boys played in the sand until it started to rain. Great to see Darla, it's been too long....
Friday pm: I babysat the 2 boys next door so the parents could go on a datenight. We have since banned Lincoln from playing with him, due to all the bad habits he picked up just from that evening... We won't go there.... But now we will loose our date night!!! I've decided that I wouldn't want 4 boys.

Saturday: Lincoln had a Tball game, and Lawson had to go to the dr's (I guess he is having allergies too now.... breathing treatments and meds...). Lincoln went to work with Daddy to move his office into his new one. He got to design his new office, from ground up: so he loves it...Saturday pm Lincoln and Daddy were on the way to the Texas Rangers game, but at the last minute decided to go to the movies (Nim's Island)

Sunday is pretty much a blur, but I do remember going grocery shopping, and Ron making dinner....

Monday: MOPS this morning.... The rest of the day was very challenging, won't go there either but it has to do with those negative behaviors learned..... Oh yeah, and neither boy took a nap...

No comments: