Thursday, July 5

Lincoln's email amd other daily news

1. Lincoln got his own email address, so if you are interested in sending him something let me know and I will give it to you directly. He LOVES checking it.

2. Lincoln's pet frog was set free to find his parents.

3. Enjoyed being in the childrens parade, even in the downpouring rain. Something I would only do for my boys!! will post pics soon.

4. Went to the Flower Mound fireworks at the High School. FUN.... Both boys loved the show, and were both ewwing and ahhing. We thought Lawson may be scared, but he didn't even flinch... I'll be posting some pics soon. LOVE FLOWER MOUND... They do so much for the kids at every holiday.

5. Ron went to the dentist today, no cavaties Mom... Lincoln and I are next.

6. La La will be here in TWO days to spend TEN days with us, then we will take her with us on the family trip to meet up with her fam.

7. Family trip in TWO weeks, an awesome Lakehouse near Austin. Staying 3 nights... Everyone will be there.

8. Lincoln and I are going to go see the Go Diego Go show this month. This is very exciting for a 3 yr old, and we are going with his best bud Emily...

9. I am now known as the drink lady to the neighborhood kids. I feel sorry for them playing out in the heat so I'm always bringing everyone juice boxes, lemonade, or sweet tea. They love it and now request it everytime they see me.

10. Lawsons stitches came off today, his 4th molar popped through, he opened a door knob.... big day.

11. MOM Smith may be coming for a week in August. We'll keep our fingers crossed until we hear from you...

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow...that's a lot!! Now that Lawson can open door knobs, you'll have to keep an even closer eye on him!! Since Ron had no cavaties, he gets to go out for ice cream: )

I'll be sending Lincoln an email soon.

Anonymous said...

Wow , What an update. Your the mom that we see on the TV commercials Right. Remember the Sunny Delight commercials?????

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Lawson opens a door with a door knob at the age of one and a half...Tommy, watch out!! He has you beat by about four years!!