Sunday, July 29

Diego

Lincoln and I will be picked up by Darla and Emily in just a little bit for our big Go Diego Go Live Performance. I'm aware that most of you probably aren't familiar with Diego, but he is a BIG deal for the little one's. He is Dora's cousin if that helps. Anyway, we got tickets in the center 4th row, so we will be like Diego groupies today...

Ron has been busy building a new fence all weekend. The storms/wind/etc.. blew one side of our fence totally down so Ron and neighbor Bob (mostly Ron!!) tore down the old one are working on the new one. It is storming out right now, but they are still busy at work...

A little over a week Lawson will get his cast off, hopefully for good. I am going to give him an HOUR long bath as soon as we get home, poor boy hasn't been able to take a bath... THEN I am going to let him run through the sprinklers, we will go swimming, and go play in the sand. All the things he couldn't do before!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cindy,

Jenny and Mark were here visiting me and Jenny reminded me that you have this site. When I got home I asked Marie to send me the URL. It is great fun to read about your life and to see how the boys are growing!

Love, Loretta

Anonymous said...

How awesome that Lawson will be getting that cast off! The Diego Show looked like a lot of fun. How is little Emily doing. It's been a while since weve seen her on the blog.
PS I got the pictures of the boys....thanks so much.
PSSI need some input on invitation styles