Monday, February 14

Grammy and Valentine's

Happy Valentine's Day to my family and friends, and other readers! All in all it was a good one over here. Last week, our whole family of 5 suffered from recovering from the flu. My mom came in for a 4 night visit, so I'm praying that she didn't catch the flu while she was here. But it sure was nice to have that extra set of hands trying to get everyone well! My brother also flew in for an overnight visit to watch Lincoln get baptized... praying he didn't take any flu germs home either.
Thanks to my Valentine Ron Geri who cooked me lobster tails and steak last night, gave me a new pair of boots and shoes... he picked out himself. A boxful of goodies from Nestle Tollhouse, and a bouquet of flowers.... Good job for someone who is sick with the flu!
Baby enjoying a Valentine's bath, recovering from being the last one in our house to get the flu bug!


Lincoln made his Valentine's Box....Had a great day exchanging cards...


The boys are going to miss Grammy, who flew home this afternoon!


1 comment:

grammy said...

I had a great time!!