Friday, November 12

First Grade

Lincoln's 1st Grade School picture.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this kid. I'd have to say, he's pretty much as close to perfect as you would want for a son! My heart misses him so much as he spends so much time at school... Lincoln and I share a lot of our personality, we totally get each other! Besides that he is so outgoing and social (unlike me as a child), I can totally see myself in him.
It's also hard to see him "growing up"... He doesn't want to hold my hand in public, etc... And he has recently decided that Grammy and Nanny sound too baby-ish, so he now calls them Gram and Nan. To go along with Mom (NEVER mommy), Aunt Susan (instead of Auntie Sue Sue), no more "La La".... His Buzz Lightyear rain coat is "too baby-ish".... PLEASE don't keep growing up on me! He's so stinking mature!
He's 6 going on 30, it seems sometimes!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

He is such a cool kid, I mean young man! I love him to pieces.

Auntie YaYa, Aldo, Taco, and BoBO said...

so big, so mature, so cute, miss u lincster

Courtney said...

So proud of him.