Thursday, July 23

Family Reunion

My Dad comes from a family of nine kids, that's right NINE!!! He is right in the middle with 4 older and 4 younger.
When each sibling has turned the big 6-0, they have held a family reunion in honor of that individual. This year was my Dad's 60th, so we had our family reunion on a 4 night Cozumel Cruise.

Five out of the Nine were able to make it... Here is Don, Loretta, Dad, Marie and Walt.



Here is Dad with 3 of his 4 kids... Sue couldn't make it.
(me, Tom Jr, Dad, Jen)

And here is everyone that made it for the reunion.
Fun, Fun, Fun times.
Happy 60th Dad!!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I sure in glad you and Jen got so many great pictures (since I hardly took any). I may have to steal a few.

Anonymous said...

cynthia..i see ur keeping ronnie in line....haha, raya