Wednesday, January 7

Piano Lessons and More

Lincoln can't be on the soccer team this season, because of his arm... We will put him back on the team in the Fall, if he is still interested....

So, I arranged him to start taking piano lessons. He met his new teacher yesterday, and she will come over tomorrow to check out our piano and just to get to know Lincoln a bit. Then when he gets his cast off, they will begin weekly lessons. He is pretty pumped up about this!!! He already has been practicing to impress his teacher....

Lawson will continue this semester with Win Kids.... And I am also going to register him for swim lessons now that he is 3. So by the time swimming season gets here he will be good and ready to swim in the water. He already taught himself how to swim last summer....

Ron has started his new traveling position. This week he is in Pittsburg, Cleveland, and New Jersey. So far he likes it (it's day #2!!). His upstairs attic to office conversion is done and it looks great. It's even complete now with office furniture: desk, filing cabinets, and bookshelves... You should come over and check it out!!!

Today I got a hair cut and highlights... Boy was I overdue for that!!! Wish I could have done that before the holidays... but better now than never. I just finished the book Light on Snow by Anita Shreve. I really enjoyed it: it was a quick and easy read, you should check it out at the library. Now I am reading the new Wally Lamb book, The Hour I First Believed. His last 2 books were on my favorite all time reads (This much is true, she's come undone...).... I love how he mixes psychology with family history with humor with Faith. I really enjoy his style... But this book is huge, it's over 700 pages.... just started it while I was getting my hair done....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna see a picture of the new 'do!