Tuesday, April 3

Easter Egg Hunt






We went to a friend's house this afternoon for an Easter Egg Hunt Playgroup party (with Darla and Emily).... Fun, Fun, Fun... Lawson's Very 1st Easter Egg Hunt: He liked wearing his basket as a hat, and didn't come home with any eggs. He found 2, but then apparantly gave them away!!
I also came to the conclusion that it is always going to be hard to photograph a child during an egg hunt... They never sit still, of course don't want to stop to pose, and you have to run around after them. .. Next hunt I am not going to try to capture it and instead enjoy watching them have fun!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like they had a good time. I like the one of the basket on Lawson's head!

Anonymous said...

Remember all the egg hunts you all went on??

Anonymous said...

I couldn't believe the picture on the top was Lawson. OMGosh. He's silly. I think I'm going to make easter eggs today. Feel like being a kid again.